Bfast club

Monday, February 04, 2008

HOUSE SITTING PET SITTING

Dear Annie-
Isabella,Chili, and I will be ending our housesitting in the Rancho Alegre area at the end of February, and need to find another housesitting situation, (we were open to other
possibilities).
My situation is that I have recently separated, and I am in school. I will be graduating anywhere from the middle to the end of March, so finances are a bit tight. We are a very quiet and clean family. My daughter is in Turquoise Trail, so I need to stay in the area. I can give provide excellent references upon request. Please call Laurie at 505-690-5421; I check my messages daily. Laurie lauriegreischel@yahoo.com

*******************************************************************
I'm an available housesitter with references. I come with a mellow cat.(somewhat negotiable) I am available after the weekend, and will be basically homeless. I lived in La Cienega for a year recently.

I have kept listings on Craigslist and on the Bulletin Board at San Marcos store...surprised people dont know about me already..!

Perry Jasper fotoman@copper.net
*****************************************************
JMBProServe
Contact: Jamie Joyce
Phone: 505-474-0404
I am responsible, caring, and highly experienced in the compassionate care of others' beloved family members:
  • Flora- Indoor & Outdoor Plants, Gardens- Ornamental & Edible
  • Fauna- Has included humans (adolescents, teens, limited mobility adults, & aging parents), the usual house pets, as well as ferrets, snakes, fish, frogs, lizards, goats, llamas & horses,
    • I really do enjoy the unusual and larger animals!
  • & Precious Property Care.
******************************************************
I'm available for housitting immediately in the Santa Fe area ... am a non-smoking, non-drinking, non-drug using 51-year old male who is writing a book. Ray heartystar@yahoo.com
******************************
Anna Whitton
thunderdancer777@gmail.com
Available for house sitting and pet sitting 505 577-0681
****************************************************************

1 Comments:

Blogger Perry Gaspar said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home