Bfast club

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

AUTO MECHANICS

I strongly recommend Alex Safety Lane on Pacheco St. in Santa Fe. They are
honest, competent, fairly priced, work is done in a timely manor, the staff is
friendly and they stand behind thier work, There is no question in my mind that
they are the best repair shop in the area.

Alex Safety Lane

http://alexsafetylane.com/
1370 Pacheco St
Santa Fe, NM 87505-3908
(505) 983-5577
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon at H.A.T.S. in Santa Fe 982-2261
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A&J AUTO REPAIR 505-820-7500 in Santa Fe.. His name is Anthony. He is honest and reasonable.. Won't rip you off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also recommend Tony at A & J Automotive. I have used him for 20 years, especially on my old Ford Ranger. My Ranger had a problem that even Ford could not diagnose, yet Tony new exactly what was wrong and fixed it Cheap. He is honest and fair and a local, lives by Lone Butte.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home